Monday, 24 July 2017

*NEW* Nip + Fab makeup range.







Hello dolls, I am super duper excited to share with you the NEW Nip + Fab makeup collection that I am lucky enough to have my hands on. The new range consists of an Eyeshadow palette, Highlight palette, Mascara, Colour Corrector and Liquid Lipstick and I simply cannot wait to start creating some fabulous looks with them.

Sculpted Eyeshadow Palette RRP 10.95
First of all I'd like to start with the Eyeshadow palette which includes Twelve stunning earthy shades ranging from Matte to Shimmer. I am obsessed with the shades inside this palette simply because all of these shades are perfect to create a sultry, smokey brown eye and all of these shades are what I like and will use everyday. I'm not overly fond of palettes with brighter colours as I just never end up touching them so this palette will definitely be used more than often!

Stroboscopic Highlight Palette RRP £15.00
Next we have the stunning 'Stroboscopic' Highlight palette which has Six silky shades; Selfie, Champagne, Golden, Sunbeam, Rose Gold and Sunkissed. Highlight palettes are easily becoming my new favourite thing and this certainly does not disappoint. Each shade is highly pigmented giving a beautiful glow and I can switch up and use a slightly darker shade if I have a tan.

Mascara RRP £9.95
Next up is the Mascara which as a lot of you know Mascara is something I often struggle with as I have the daintiest of lashes so if I'm totally honest with you, I really wasn't expecting much from this mascara but only because I have tiny lashes. However, I was most definitely wrong. The wand is in the sort of triangle shape which is fatter at the bottom and thinner at the top, and the bristles aren't plastic which is a huge bonus for me as I hate plastic wands. This mascara lengthened my lashes really well, It gave my lashes  a lovely curl and added volume, It didn't clump up and just looked natural yet like I was wearing falsies.

Matte Liquid Lipstick in Marshmallow RRP £7.95
Now I love a good lipstick so I was verrrry excited to see the new Matte Liquid Lipstick amongst my goodies. The shade is 'Marshmallow' Which is a real classic nude colour. It applied really nicely and didn't take long to dry, giving a matte finish. It lasted ages and I didn't need to re apply even though I had been sipping beverages and consuming food. So that for me, is a winner!

Colour Correcting Pen in Terracotta RRP £8.95
Lastly is this little colour correcting pen which was new to me as I have never colour corrected before (don't shoot). This pen comes in the form of a squeeze tube and is a burnt orange shade, I figured the best place to try this was under my eyes as I had seen lots of videos of gals putting red/orange lipstick on their dark circles before finishing with a concealer. I was a little skeptical at first because I didn't see how it would work and just thought I would be left with a weird pink colour under my eyes but I gave it a try anyway. So I applied this pen to my dark circles and blended with my beauty blender, Then I put my concealer on top and blended, It surprisingly worked. My dark circles were no longer visible and I honestly couldn't believe it as normally when I use a concealer alone, I can still see my dark circles peeking through. But after using the colour correcting pen I could no longer see them, Result!

Overall, I absolutely LOVE this new collection and would advise anybody to go out and try it especially the Highlight palette which is to die for. The new Nip + Fab collection can be found on https://www.nipandfab.com/

**PR SAMPLES**
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ah their products look amazing, we shadly dont have the brand in my country

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig