Thursday, 20 July 2017

Lisa Blur Xtreme Lipstick Review





I am always on the hunt for a good red lipstick but can never quite find the shade of red that I'm looking for, that is until I came across this Lisa Blur lipstick in the shade Vino Noir. I had never tried the brand before despite having heard of them and reading about the brand on Social Media so I was thrilled when a little parcel of one of their lipsticks arrived through my door.

The shade I am reviewing today is Vino Noir Which is the most stunning deep red wine shade that is utterly devine. It glides on the lips really easily which is super pigmented and it has a dreamy vanilla cupcake scent, delicious! It gives a matte finish which lasts all night without the need for touch ups, So you can go out on the town with the gals without worrying about re-touching your lippie!

I absolutely love this shade and how it looked on my lips. I feel like it's a stunning shade to wear in the Autumn season and enjoyed the fact I didn't have to worry about re applying while I was out which can be annoying especially when one has had one too many glasses of Prosecco! This Lisa Blur lipstick can be found online on https://lisablur.co.uk/makeup.html#/page/2

**PR SAMPLE**


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig