Saturday, 13 May 2017

Dear Scantilly 'Surrender' by Curvy Kate





I have naturally big boobs so I have to be cautious about what Bras I buy as I need the support. I cannot go into most high street stores and pick up any old bra as they just don't fit right or offer me good support. That's why I turn to Curvy Kate as they are specially designed for the curvier ladies ranging from D-K.

Dear Scantilly by Curvy Kate is a little more provocative selection of Lingerie which I just love, I have had my eye on the Surrender Balcony bra for some time now and as figleaves.com where offering a discount on all Curvy Kate I took the opportunity and snatched it up and I am so glad I did.

It is unpadded with light feathered embroidery on sheer black fabric with stunning rose gold detailing and overbust strapping which was one of the things that caught my eye the most as it looks unique. It fits my back and bust perfectly giving full support and it's super comfortable while still looking very sexy.

I am over the moon with this bra and I cannot wait to add more of the Dear Scantilly to my collection. Curvy Kate is available at curvykate.com


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Oh my goodness! Thanks for this review. Sometimes it is hard to find sexy AND supportive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Curvy Kate is easily my favourite brand for both!

      Delete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig