Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Rodial Cosmetics Review.

Hi Loves, Today I am very excited to share with you some new releases from my all time favourite brand Rodial who not only do amazing skincare but also make the highest quality makeup too and when these products landed through my postbox a few weeks ago I couldn't wait to get using them.


Instaglam Compact Deluxe Banana Powder.
So if you're asking yourself "What on earth is Banana Powder?" well I'm here to tell you. It is basically a yellow toned powder that corrects pink and red undertones whilst nutrialising blue under eye circles. This is a mattifying powder that can be used to set the face using the 'Baking' trend or used as normal as a pressed powder to stop foundation from sinking into fine lines. Now, I thought before I swatched this product that it would be a real 'In your face' yellow but its more sheer and translucent which I was honestly relieved about. I used this to 'Bake' under my eyes as I have dark blue circles and I set the rest of my face just as I would with a normal face powder and I could see a difference instantly. It glided on my skin really easily and made my skin look instantly brighter, My complexion looked almost airbrushed and I couldn't see my dark circles anymore so overall, this is an excellent product.

Instaglam Compact Deluxe Contouring Powder.
This buildable contouring powder is a natural sun kissed glow enhancer used to give the face some definition and a summer glow where the sun naturally touches. It is a gorgeous silky, matte bronze powder that glided effortlessly on my skin and gave my cheekbones and jawline real definition. The sleek black and silver detailed packaging is to die for and it comes with a handy decent sized mirror for on the go touch ups.

The Sculpting Brush.
You know longer need to worry about contouring when you have this Sculpting Brush because it makes it so much more easier. Its super soft and angled so that you can contour like a pro and it felt really comfortable in my hand, It picked up the product super well and felt dreamy against my skin. Using this along side the Contouring Powder will make your face look well defined and carved.

Lip Scrub
No one wants chapped, dry lips especially when you have to wear a matte lippie and with the winter months not being very kind to our lips we often need the help of a lip scrub. The Rodial Lip Scrub comes in a 2.2ml tube which screws at the bottom to release the product which you then gently smooth over the lips. First of all it smelt delicious which is probably due to the fact that it includes Vitamin E and Mango and it was very easy to use, I think it is a fresh take on other branded lip scrubs that require you to dip your finger into a pot which can be very messy but this product to me, was more sanitary and mess free. Its grainy in texture and I could feel it buffing away of all of my dead skin when I rubbed my lips together and after wiping the product off,  My lips felt so much smoother and all of the dry skin had gone. So overall, its a really good product which happens to now be my favourite lip scrub on the market at the moment.

Blush in 'Copacobana' 
This high pigmented coral pink blush gives a lovely natural flush of pink to the cheeks without leaving me looking too heavily made up. I am also absolutely obsessed with the packaging it looks really luxurious, expensive and chic that looks simply perfect on my vanity table.

I love all of these products and I cannot recommend Rodial enough. All of these gorgeous products and tons more can be bought from RODIAL.CO.UK

**PR SAMPLES**




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig