Friday, 20 January 2017

Little Known Box: December edition






Little Known Box is a monthly beauty box subscription that features carefully selected luxurious beauty products and gifts from upcoming and emerging brands which are wrapped inside a gorgeous black box. The packaging looks and feels like complete luxury and I especially love the gold detailing! The box costs £14.95 (including P&P). The December box featured some fabulous products from some really great brands and I couldn't wait to get using them.

Number of contents in box: 5 (4 of which are full size products)

Total cost of products when bought individually: £77.88

Beauty UK Rose Shimmer Box (Full Size) £4.99 RRP
I have known of this brand for a while and have used some of their products before so I was really looking forward to trying out this Shimmer Box. I have always found Beauty UK products to be good quality products but at such reasonable prices which is sometimes surprising for the cheaper brands. This gorgeous Rose Shimmer Brick does not disappoint and I thought it was such a pretty product. Its completely versatile and can be used as a blusher, bronzer and highlight if you use the lighter shade and gives a lovely flush of colour that would compliment all skin tones.

GlitterEyes Eyeshadow Duo (Full Size) £9.99 RRP
I have never used this product before despite seeing the brand floating around on social media for a while and although I never really use glitter, I was actually excited to try out this duo. I have always found glitter to be very messy and you have to have a lot of patience to deal with such product and patience is something I don't have a lot of so to find a pressed glitter makes using it so much easier. The gold and bronze shades are perfect for me as I wouldn't like to use any other colours as I'm no where as near as daring as other girls. These were very easy to use and looked stunning on my eyelids and I have been converted to using glitter more thanks to this pretty little compact.

Mahogany Naturals Hydrating Repair Oil (Full Size) £50.00 RRP
Mahogany Naturals are another company that I havent heard of before but I always love discovering new brands, They are a british company that was founded in 2012 and PETA certified and cruelty free which is fabulous! I have only used the product a handful of times but so far so good, My skin feels more hydrated and I love the Rosehip & Camomile fragrance but I will need to use it for a few more weeks for a more detailed review. I love the packaging but I think the £50 price tag is a little steep for what it is.

Amie Skincare Morning Dew Moisturiser (Trial Size 10ml) £4.95/100ml RRP
This is probably my favourite product out of this box so much so that I went and bought myself the full size version! Its super hydrating and made my skin feel so soft and nourished. The fragrance is a lovely light floral scent which I loved and the price is very reasonable too.

PHB Eyeshadow Brush (Full Size) £7.95 RRP
I always love to recieve makeup brushes especially from brands that I havent heard of before. This brush is so fluffy and soft and I love the fact that this brand is completely natural and organic as well as being vegan, handmade and cruelty free!

Overall, I loved this box and the thing I love most about beauty boxes is having the chance to try before you buy, and I really like the fact that Little Known Box features brands you may not have heard of before as its great to find a Niche brand with amazing products as opposed to the more well known brands. You can subscribe to this fabulous beauty box on littleknownbox.com

**PR SAMPLE**
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig