Monday, 30 January 2017

Glossybox: January Edit

Glossybox is a monthly subscription beauty box service that features five products ranging from Skincare, Makeup and more for just £10 (+P&P). The products are carefully wrapped inside a classy pink and black box which feels like complete and utter luxury. I couldn't help but feel a little excited when I received this months box as it was 'The Edible Edit', A superfood-inspired box in collaboration with Instagram sensation Deliciously Stella so I had very high hopes for this box. Once I received my box through the letterbox and unwrapped the contents I was very impressed.

Total of products in box: 5 (4 of which are full size)

Total cost of products when bought individually: £76.94


The Balm Meet Matte Trimony Single Eyeshadow (Full Size) £34 RRP for palette
I let out a little scream of excitement when I saw this eye shadow from The Balm which is full size, I'm ashamed to say I have never tried anything from The Balm before so I was really looking forward to trying it out. I love the deep plum shade and it is a really high quality, pigmented shadow. The packaging is a little small so it makes it hard to put a bigger brush into it but other than that I think its a really good product.

Manuka Honey Face Mask (Full Size) £3.99 RRP
I have heard people raging about this product for a while now and as I am a lover of face masks I couldn't wait to try it out for my self. This Korean mask is made with extracts of of Manuka Honey and triple layer sheet technology. Its a really nourishing face mask that smells good enough to eat and it made my skin feel super soft and my complexion looked brighter, The only problem I had with this face mask was the temptation to lick it!

Nip + Fab Kale Moisturiser £19.95 RRP for Full Size
I am always on the hunt for a good moisturiser and I have gotten through more than I can count so I was pleasantly surprised to see a Nip + Fab product in this months box especially with it being a moisturiser. It is a superfood powerhouse of Kale, Watercress and almond oil which I knew instantly would be great for my dry skin. It smells really fresh and reminded me almost of cucumber and it made my skin feel really soft after just a few uses and its something that I am really considering buying at full size once this one has ran out.

Absolute New York Velvet Lippe (Full Size) £5 RRP
Okay ill hold up my hands and confess that I am a complete and utter lipstick junkie especially for Matte lipsticks and although I had never came across Absolute New York before, I was still really excited to see what this matte lippie was like compared to some of the more well known brands that I have in my makeup collection. This lipstick glided on my lips really easily and had a mousse like formula that felt silky smooth on my lips, It dried into a nice matte finish but it was a little too pink for my liking, Its a real 'Barbie' pink and is something that I am not used to but nether less it felt dreamy on my lips and I'd love to try this in colour's that are more suited to me.

Unani Illuminate Milk Cleanser (Full Size) £14 RRP
I'd never heard of this brand prior to to this box but after using it I would like to try more from the brand. It is a super gentle cleansing milk which is based on nutritious oils which help to purify and protect the skin by removing impurities leaving the skin soft and recharged. I have to say after a couple of uses my skin is definitely looking a lot brighter and fresh, Its a really creamy cleanser that eaves my skin super clean and makeup free.


Overall, I think Glossybox did a really good job with this box. I enjoyed using all of the products and think it was such good value for money. I cannot wait to see what February's box has in store!





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig