Friday, 16 December 2016

Top Christmas Movies


Christmas is easily my favourite time of year and I have to say there is nothing that I love more than sitting down with a scrummy hot chocolate topped with lashing of cream whilst watching my favourite christmas movies all cosy by the fire, I think its the perfect way to get into the festive spirit. It was so hard to narrow down as there are so many that I love but I could literally be here forever listing every christmas movie that i enjoy watching so I narrowed it down to my most watched and in no particular order my top Christmas movies are:

The Polar Express

Miracle On 34th Street

The Santa Clause

Arthur Christmas

Christmas With The Kranks

Deck The Halls

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Fred Clause

Elf

The Grinch

Rise Of The Guardians 

What are you favourite Christmas movies?? 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Elf is definitely my favorite movie, I cannot get enough of it, Will Ferrell is hilarious!! Great list! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices seen most of them. Also enjoy The Holiday and Love Actuallyx

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig