Saturday, 10 December 2016

Too Faced The Chocolate Shop Review


Morning lovelies, Last month on my trip to Florida I took a little trip to Sephora (obvz) and picked up this gorgeous Too Faced Christmas In New York 'The Chocolate Shop' gift set which I had been very excited to get my hands on since Too Faced gave us a little sneak peak of the Christmas collection over on their Instagram back in September. This was the one that stood out for me the most as it included so much for a very decent price.

I am such a huge fan of Too Faced Cosmetics, I think their products are excellent quality and the packaging is to die for, Their products are quirky, fun and I literally think they have the best packaging out there. So when I opened this set I'll admit I let out a little scream inside, As soon as I opened the box a mouthwatering cocoa scent hit me which I seriously loved (who doesn't want their face to smell like chocolate!). Featuring a 3D lamppost and cardboard people I cannot express how adorable I think this set is.

The set includes three miniature best selling Too Faced products; Better than sex mascara, Shadow Insurance and Melted Chocolate Liquified Lipstick. The actual palette itself includes 21 eye shadows, Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, Blush in 'Chocolate Covered Strawberry' and Luminizer in 'Inner Light'. All products in this set are Cocoa infused, Cruelty and Gluten free and are amazing quality. Each eye shadow is super pigmented giving a pop of colour as soon as the product is applied and the Luminizer gives a gorgeous subtle peachy/pink gold shimmer.

I really could go on and on and on about how much  I am in love with this gift set, It costs $58.00 with a $312.00 value which is such a huge bargain and can be purchased from SEPHORA.COM and would make any makeup lover extremely happy on Christmas morning.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh.My.God! This is just beautiful! The shades on this palette are just sooo pretty and what you got for that price is just amazing!!! Love it x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldnt agree more, Its easily one of their best gift sets yet! x

      Delete
  2. Really enjoyed reading this :) x

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig