Thursday, 8 December 2016

SkinnyTan Oil Review


Before

After 


My gorgeous, glowy Florida tan has faded and lets face it, We wont be getting any sun or warm weather for a few months so I'm bringing the sun to me all in the form of a little white bottle to keep me sun kissed and golden in these cold winter months which is much needed for the party season!

Skinny Tan oil is a natural and hydrating oil that is quick and easy to achieve a streak free glow which is great if you're in a rush and also the hydrating formula is perfect for this season where skin gets a little more dryer.

First of all I have to say, I found this product really easy to apply. I followed the directions which were to spritz the oil all over after I had gotten out of the shower and I used the super soft tanning mitt to rub the product into my damp skin which gave me an instant glow and had a gorgeous tropical scent. I left the product to develop all day until the next morning where I washed off any excess product just as I would with any other tanning product. I was so impressed with this tan, It was even, streak free and gave me a gorgeous sun kissed glow that made me feel like a golden goddess and my skin felt silky and smooth.

Overall, I absolutely loved using this product, It was one of the easiest tanning products I have ever used. This compact 100ml bottle has around 4-6 full body applications yet its still small enough to carry around with you in your bag and would make a perfect little stocking filler for any fake tan lover. Its paraban free, cruelty free and suitable for vegans! It costs £24.99 and can be bought from skinnytan.co.uk, Happy tanning x

**PR SAMPLE**
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig