Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Lush Boxing Day Sale Haul


Now if you don't know, the U.K went absolutely bonkers for bath bombs on Boxing Day causing the Lush website to go down, Which then started to add people into a queue to cope with the sheer amount of  numbers trying to access the website (There were thousands). I was very lucky to get my hands on some items after waiting around three hours (some people waited way longer) which the Lush social media media team got some stick for but I'm not going to discuss the whole drama.

Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised to receive my order today as I had only ordered on the 26th so well done to lush for coping so well with the thousands of orders and getting out my package to me so quickly. Now I'm not boasting in any way I just wanted to show everybody what products I managed to grab from the sale as I hardly every do Haul posts and thought this was a perfect opportunity!

Luckily I managed to get:

500g Snow Fairy Shower Gel
3x Butterbear Bath Bombs
Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
Father Christmas Bath Bomb
Golden Wonder Bath Bomb
Nothern Lights Bath Bomb
Peeping Santa Bubble Bar
Star Dust Bath Bomb

Let me know if you want me to review any specific products in the comments below x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Love a Lush haul, I had it in my head that I was going to do a Lush sale haul this year but I received so many bath products this year that I couldn't justify buying myself more although I was SO tempted.
    Golden wonder is one of my faves x

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig