Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Christmas Wishlist 2016


Hello you lovely lot, it's been a bloody good while since I last posted as I started a new job and just needed to take a little break from the blogging world. But I'm back and raring to go and with Christmas just around the corner I thought it was a great time to share with you my Christmas list for this year.

Charlotte Olympia 'Dolly' Pumps £545 http://uk.charlotteolympia.com
First of all let's talk about the shoes. These Black Suede pumps from Charlotte Olympia have a stunning gold platform with gold detailing on the sole of the shoe. I have been swooning over these shoes for the past few years ever since I saw them worn by fashion icon Sarah Jessica Parker so thought it was only right to add them to my wishlist.


Calvin Klein Studded Tote Bag £265 www.houseoffraser.co.uk
Secondly on my list is this gorgeous Studded tote bag by Calvin Klein which I found whilst browsing late one night a few evenings ago which I instantly fell in love with, I feel like every girl deserves at least one designer bag in her life and Calvin Klein happens to be one of my favourite designers, I like how the brand is more affordable whilst still adding a little luxury into your life.

Calvin Klein Cotton Bra £30.00 www.calvinklein.com 
 Cotton Knickers £20.00 www.calvinklein.com

Last but not list is the underwear set that every bloody youtuber, Model, Blogger (just about every girl in the entire universe but me) has. I've been looking at this set for a few months now so thought I'd add it too my list too.

So there you have it.. my list isn't long but all three items come to £860 and look, I won't be getting any of these items but that's the whole idea of a wishlist. So Santa, if you're reading this is very much like these items under my tree this year!

Sherrie x 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig