Wednesday, 21 September 2016

WillowBee Mask & Cleanse by Heaven Skincare.


I have been on the hunt for a good skincare brand for a while now and after searching high and low I came across Heaven skincare which are a brand that are relatively new to me but they were also a brand that stuck out the most. For the past few weeks I have been using this after having a small breakout on my chin hoping that it would help banish my zits and give me a more even complexion and I have to say I have been absolutely been loving it.

The WillowBee mask and cleanse contains Rose and Lavender oils, Organic shea butter for super soft skin, Organic carrot oils, Organic Marshmallow and Vitamins A and E and also promises to:

  • Helps take redness away from rosacea
  • Removes impurities
  • Increases circulation by carrying oxygen to your skin
  • Increases elasticity and firmness
  • Smooths out fine lines and wrinkles
  • Accelerates cell renewal
  • Moisturising and anti-ageing with healing properties
  • Removes impurities without drying.
  • Evens colour tone
  • Shuts open pores
  • Clears blackheads
  • Refines skin
  • Anti-ageing
  • Cleanses & firms
  • Relaxes lines like botulinum toxin

First of all the packaging is black cylinder bottle which has a push down applicator where the product comes out of the middle which I thought was really different and something I had never seen before on any other product which already made this unique to all the other boring skincare brands on the market.

It is super creamy in texture and has a really lovely fresh, healthy scent to it which lingered on my skin when I washed it off. I have used this as both a mask and cleanser and honestly think it has done wonders for my skin. The spots on my chin are dramatically reduced and are less red and I haven't had another breakout since using this product, Also my skin feels super clean, hydrated and my complexion looks a lot brighter and even than it did before.

For £48 a lot of people may think that this is a little on the pricey side and yes I'll be honest it is, it's not a product to use if you were on a budget. But look I have used cheaper cleansers in the past that have made me breakout like crazy and just didn't do anything great for my skin so I believe that sometimes you do have to pay those extra pounds for quality and for something that works and is good for your skin.

Overall, I loved it and it made my skin healthy again, Buy yours from Heaven Skincare and let me know how you find it!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig