Thursday, 15 September 2016

Flat Tummy Tea

Summer calls for pool parties and iced teas! I’ve been loving the warmer weather and the only thing letting me down is my bloated tummy (don’t need that during cropped top season).  I knew action had to be taken when I started feeling sluggish so I started my research on detox teas. I found a few but Flat Tummy Tea really caught my attention - it aims to help babes get rid of bloat, boosts energy and encourages a healthy lifestyle. I knew it was what I needed and one month later, I’m proud to say I’ve completed my Four Week detox and I’m so pleased with my results.

Before I get in to all the details, I just want to say that I love my body as it is, and I’m not - in any way - looking to lose weight. I’ve struggled with bloating and all sorts of tummy issues. Therefore, I want to share with you all my experience with doing the Flat Tummy Tea cleanse for what it is, a de-bloating detox.

Flat Tummy Tea stood out to me compared to all the other detox tea brands out there because of the fact that the tea is 100% natural. It’s made up of 13 organic ingredients that helps to support your digestive system, boost your metabolism and gets rid of all that toxin build up in the stomach naturally. 

So, let’s get started! 


I opened the tea pack and the first thing I saw was a flyer which said “Bloat’s a Bitch” - hell yeah it is! I couldn’t agree more. I got the Four Week Pack called FT4, and it includes one Activate tea for day time, and one Cleanse tea for night time - it’s a super easy 2 step herbal detox.

The Cleanse tea is slightly different in a way that it has the addition of Senna leaves - which is designed to gently regulate your digestion and detox your body at the end of the day. It’s guided on the packaging to drink this at night time so I have a cup before bed to help me wind down while I read a book.


I noticed a difference after a week of starting this detox. I’ve never been a morning person, but this tea gave me that stimulating kick of energy that made me feel super motivated to start the day! It also has this peppermint taste, which is so refreshing and energizing, perfect for a pre-workout boost. I also don’t feel as sluggish or sleepy as I used to throughout the day, even after a full on day!

On the other hand, the Cleanse tea made me feel lighter, less bloated and more comfortable - especially after eating a massive dinner! It has a very soothing effect on my tummy, and it helps me to feel more relaxed and ready for bed.

I didn’t do anything special in addition to doing the detox. I didn’t follow a strict diet plan or go to the gym every day. I find that the tea works best when I incorporate it as part of my everyday routine. I’ve had a few naughty treats every now and then, but I figures as long as I stay active, exercise twice or three times a week and eat less junk food, I can really notice the difference that Flat Tummy Tea added to my lifestyle.


So does Flat Tummy Tea really WORK?

Overall, here’s what I think; there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all approach when it comes to kick-starting a healthier lifestyle. What works for me, may not necessarily work for you. I found Flat Tummy Tea works for me. The detox is so easy to follow, and the tea is gentle to drink. I feel more refreshed and most importantly, my bloating’s reduced so much!

Again, I wasn’t looking to lose weight, and I’m glad that Flat Tummy Tea is not about weight-loss either! If you struggle with a lot of tummy issues like me, whether you feel bloated often or if you constantly feel sluggish, I definitely recommend this detox.

Check Flat Tummy Tea out, try it out yourself, get your health kick start in the right direction and keep me posted every step of the way!



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Bloating isn't something I experience at all, which I suppose makes me super lucky, but these detox teas have intrigued me for such a long time. This one sounds perfect as it's all natural and surely something thats all natural can't possibly have any negative effects? Night Time detox teas do scare me a little though, as most I've read about have laxative effects and I'm just not into that, but these do sound like a great way to sort out any tummy issues. Definitely going to be reading more into these. Anything that makes me perkier throughout the day would be easily welcomed into my routine!

    Em | beautyandbullshitt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flat Tummy Tea gave me a lot more energy so if that is something that you're looking for then this would be perfect, also the night tea is very gentle so it didn't have me running to the bathroom every five minutes so you wouldn't have to worry about that. I loved using this tea it made me feel tons better and I would definitely recommend it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love trying different tea's but I found when i bought BooTea I didnt notice any spike in energy or any other benefits. I would like to try another but wouldnt fork out a similar amount of money for one.

    Abigail Alice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, I need to try this, I love detox drinks! :)

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig