Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Too Faced x Nikkie Tutorials The Power Of Makeup First Impressions AndSwatches


When Too Faced announced their collaboration with YouTube goddess Nikkie Tutorials I literally screamed for joy and knew instantly that whatever Nikkie and Jerrod (Co founder of Too Faced cosmetics) created it would be something pretty spectacular, and I wasn't wrong. When both Nikkie and Jerrod unveiled "The Power Of Makeup" on their Instagram accounts I instantly needed to get my hands on it. Encased in black, pink and gold leopard printed packaging it is something truly magical.

The set includes:
  • The Power Of Makeup palette which holds Nine eyeshadows, Two Love Flush blushes, Chocolate Soleil Bronzer and Champagne Truffle Highlighter
  • Deluxe Shadow Insurance Primer
  • Deluxe Glittering Glamour Dust in Blue Angel
  • Full size Sketch Marker Liquid Art Liner in Deep Black
  • Deluxe Better Than Sex Mascara in a limited edition purple shade.
I absolutely love all of the shades in this palette, they are all super pigmented and go together really well and included inside is a leaflet with a selection of looks created by Nikkie that can be recreated using the products inside this set. The whole set costs £48 which really isn't bad considering the amount of products included, however buying from the Too Faced website does mean paying a hefty shipping and custom fee (which is all added up for you at the checkout) but it does mean that no sneaky extra added pounds will be added on top once it arrives in the country as its all done for you when you place your order. My wonderful boyfriend bought me this palette but I think the whole thing with shipping and customs cost around £80 so if you don't want to pay that amount of money you could always wait until it hits stores over here in the UK.

Overall, I absolutely love this set and can't wait to get creating lots of different looks. The Power of makeup palette will be available at Debenhams on August 28th 2016 at the retail price of £48 or you can buy online now from toofaced.com, Ulta or Sephora. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Oh I couldn't agree more, I'm in love!

      Delete
  2. The shade mystic hour looks so beautifullll <3 I NEED!!











    Hope xox // B'bB

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig