Tuesday, 16 August 2016

Jessup Brushes Review

**PR SAMPLES**

So a few weeks ago I received a generous package full of brushes from a company called Jessup who I had never came across before but as I am a complete makeup brush junkie, I was really looking forward to trying the brand out.

I received 15 white and black detailed brushes all stamped with the 'Jessup' logo, the only thing that I found a little annoying was the fact that each brush didnt have a name or number so for someone that doesn't have a lot of knowledge of makeup brushes they would have to go back to the website to see what each brush was used for. Other than that I found these brushes super soft and they did the job they were supposed to do.

 I have washed these brushes a couple of times since I have received them and all of the bristles have stayed put as of yet and remained soft which is something I was very happy about. For 27 dollars (which is around £20) I have to say that these are a complete steal and suit everyone's budget.

This set along with a wide variety of others sets can be bought from  http://jessupbeauty.com/productshow.php?cid=150&id=227 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig