Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Haircare Favourites


I always get asked a lot about which products I use in my hair to keep it vibrant and in good condition and to keep it from going straw like so I thought it was about time I shared with you all the products that I use on a day to day basis and the products that I am absolutely loving right now.

Crazy Color Fire Red RRP £4.00
As red fades ever so quickly I always have spare bottles of my most favourite dye to keep my hair fresh and vibrant. I have been using this shade ever since I have been red and although I have from time to time tried other brands, nothing quite compares to Crazy Color. Crazy Color dyes are semi permanent that lasts around 6-24 washes, and I just love the shade of red that it gives me. It obviously depends on the shade of your hair and if you want a really bright red then you would need to apply this to bleached hair but I put this on top of my already red base and it gives me a gorgeous cherry red shade. A bottle costs £3.00 or you can get packs from EBay or Amazon.

Bomb Cosmetics Hair Mask Mango and Vanilla RRP £8.99 
This is a newbie in my collection but it's a product I have been using a lot lately. The tips of my hair can get a little dry as it is bleached but this keeps my hair hydrated and smooth. I apply a generous amount to my mid length and tips of my hair and leave it for around two minutes or more. The smell of this stuff is incredible and reminds me of starburst which literally smells good enough to eat.

Lee Stafford Coco Loco Blow And Go Genuis Lotion RRP £6.99
I have reviewed this product in one of my previous posts which can be read here so I'm just going to keep it short and sweet. I am completely in love with this blow dry lotion, it has a gorgeous coconut scent that leaves my hair soft and silky.

Lee Stafford Coco Loco Coconut Balm RRP £6.99
I apply this to the tips after styling which makes my hair literally turn from straw to silk, you only need a little of this product as using too much can make your hair look greasy but I love love LOVE this product. I have a full review of these two Coco Loco products  HERE

OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner RRP £6.99 each
OGX are my absolute favourite hair care brand and the Coconut Milk range is one of my favourites to use to really hydrate my hair and to restore it back to good health. The texture of these two products are really creamy and the smell of them is so good. These two babies keep my hair soft, silky and glossy. Read my full review HERE

Babyliss Pro Cermaic 230 Straighteners RRP £19.99
Obviously I had to include an electrical item in my favourites as I use these straighteners almost every day and it would be odd to not to include them. Babyliss are my absolute favourite electrical brand and I have never tried a product from them which has let me down. These straighteners are just as good as GHDs for way less than half the price. The heat settings go up to 230 degrees for high heat performance and they straighten my hair so well that glide through my hair really easy and do the job they are supposed to leaving a super shiny finish. They also come with a fab little heatproof mat to protect your surfaces.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush RRP £2.99
Ok so we all have those days when we are in a rush and just don't have the time to wash and dry our hair and on those rare ocassians when that does happen I always reach for this product. It instantly refreshes my hair making it smell amazing and looking clean. This is also fab to take to festivals or camping or if your somewhere where you might not have access to a shower. 

So there you have it, all the products that I love and use on a day to day basis. All of these products are affordable and suit everyone's budget and most can be bought from your local drug store. 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. The coconut milk shampoo and conditioner looks amazing! I have tried others ones in that range but not this one!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good it makes my hair unbelievably soft!! xx

      Delete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig