Friday, 19 August 2016

Esqido Mink Lashes and Long Lasting Bond Review

**PR SAMPLES**

Hello all,

Today I'm very excited to be sharing with you these gorgeous lashes and glue from Esquido which I am completely obsessed with. I have been looking for a good pair of fluttery lashes for some time now and after hunting for what feels like months I finally have them! These handmade, high quality, natural looking mink lashes are seriously so beautiful and the packaging is to die for! It looks really luxurious, chic and expensive and as I am a complete sucker for Rose Gold I fell in love instantly. Now the glue is not messing around, it sticks the lashes extremely well and my lashes stayed put all day which is something I have struggled with in the past so finding a glue that works and keeps my lashes at bay all day is obviously something that I'm really pleased with and I have to say this is the best lash glue I have ever used. 

Overall, I have fallen head over heels for these beautiful lashes and the latex free Long Lasting bond is one of the best lash glues that I have ever tried, I wear these lashes wherever and whenever I can and Esqido have taken over the other brands that I usually use. 

You can buy a wide range of beautiful lashes along with this heavy duty glue over on 
https://esqido.com where they do free shipping over $25 and 10% off your first order when you subscribe to their mailing list!




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig