Thursday, 16 June 2016

OGX Coconut Milk Review


I have been completely obsessing over Coconut scented products lately, they are quite literally taking over my bathroom cabinet and I just cannot get enough of them. So I was very, very excited to receive the Coconut Milk shampoo and Conditioner from my favourite haircare brand OGX which I have been just dying to try for some time!

First of all I want to start by saying that I love the packaging of the OGX products, they look as if they should belong in a spa or top salon. These two products come in white 385 ml squeezy bottles with gold detailing and I just think the look of these products are really luxurious. 

The smell of this range is absolutely divine, it's a lovely real and fresh coconut scent and both are creamy in texture. The shampoo lathered up really well and made my hair feel incredibly clean and smooth and this product would be great to use on its own if you don't use conditioner much or if you don't use it at all. The conditioner made my hair so soft and silky and left my hair smelling gorgeous. I wash my hair every two days and the scent of these products lingered on my hair for that length of time and still felt clean on the second day which I was very impressed about as other shampoo and conditioners that I have used in the past don't last that long at all.

Overall, my hair feels in top notch condition. My hair is frizz free, silky, sleek and smooth and I am absolutely in love with this duo. OGX products can be bought from Superdrug, Boots or Asda. 

**PR SAMPLES**





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig