Wednesday, 22 June 2016

No7 Contour Kit


I've only just recently mastered the art of contouring and I can't see my self ever going back, it seriously does wonders and just completes the whole look making my cheek bones and jawline look chiselled and my nose smaller but although I like to contour my face I wouldn't go as far as contouring other parts of my body such as my legs, boobs and stomach which a lot of girls are doing right now, this has somehow became an acceptable thing to do but for me is a big no go as I like to remain as natural as I can.

Anyway I was sent the new No7 Contour Kit to review for you lovely lot which I was very excited to receive as I absolutely love No7 products and am a huge fan of the brand. This new contour kit comes in two different shades Light/Medium and Medium/Dark, I have the Light/Medium which suits my skin tone perfectly and is buildable if you want a darker contour. It is a lovely silky smooth pressed powder which blends easily into the skin easily that comes packaged in a sleek chocolate brown compact with a handy little mirror. Now the highlighter is matte which is something I probably won't use often as I much prefer a shimmer but if you more into a natural, subtle matte highlight then this would be perfect for you, I would however use this for setting the concealer under my eyes.

Overall, it's a really great product and one that I can't wait to continue using!

The new No7 Contour Kit is £12.50 and can be bought from Boots or to order online HERE

**PR SAMPLE**
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig