Monday, 23 May 2016

No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum Review


So I was very excited when this came through my letterbox a few weeks ago which is the No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum in partnership with world class ballet dancer Alessandra Ferri. I've never used a serum in my life and although I am only in my early 20's I think now is a good time to start really looking after my skin and preventing whatever fine lines and wrinkles that I can. 

*No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum claims to*
  • Make skin firmer
  • Reduce the appearance of wrinkles 
  • Even out skin tone 
I have been using this twice a day, morning and night after cleansing my skin and although I have only been using this for a few weeks I have noticed a slight difference by my crows feet area and some of the of the finer lines on my forehead, they look reduced and a lot less noticeable which shocked me as I have always been a little skeptical about anti ageing products but my skin looks a lot more smoother and radiant. I also really like the packaging, it's a gorgeous 30ml blue squeezy tube with a pointed nozzle and has that classic silver No7 logo.

I cannot wait to continue using this product and will update you all again in the next few weeks.

You can buy the No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Serum for £27 on www.boots.com or at any No7 counter at your local Boots store.

**PR SAMPLE**
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig