Thursday, 9 June 2016

Lee Stafford Coco Loco


If there's two things in the world that I love it is the smell of Coconut and Lee Stafford hair products so the Coco Loco range is the dreamiest thing in the world. I have been using Lee Stafford hair products since I was about 15 years old and is always I brand I come back to as the products work brilliantly and never let me down.

All of the products in the range contain Coconut Oil which is a natural nutrient that provides essential proteins for nourishing and repairing hair. As I have bleached tips and the ends are quite dry I have to really take care of my hair and use more products than I did before I bleached it and this range is perfect to help restore my hair back to good health. 

Blow & Go Genius Lotion RRP £6.99
The Genuis Lotion I used on damp hair before styling, it's a thick cream that distributes into the hair evenly. Once my hair was dried and styled it looked super shiny and glossy that felt soft to touch. It comes in a 100ml squirty tube and costs £6.99 which is a great price and won't break the bank if you're on a tight budget!

Coconut Balm RRP £6.99
I used this to finish off the entire look after I had styled my hair, it's a rich and creamy balm that melts onto the fingertips for easy distribution, a little goes a long way with the product and too much could make your hair look greasy so keep that in mind. I applied some to the tips of my hair and just a little on top to smooth flyaways, it left my hair smelling of Coconut which lingered all day and my hair felt so soft, frizz free and and super smooth. 

Since using the Coco Loco range my hair is a lot healthier and less damaged, my hair looks and feels tons better and I would love to give the rest of the range a go to see how the other products work as en entire collection. 
You can purchase the full range from Boots. 

 **PR SAMPLES**
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The coconut balm looks great I love coconut products

    Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its seriously good stuff, my hair is so much softer and it smells amazing!

      Delete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig