Wednesday, 20 April 2016

W7 Lip Haul


W7 is a brand that I have been using and loving for years now as they offer affordable, great quality products that won't break the bank if you are on a budget and I am extremely honored to have the opportunity to be working with them. I was sent a selection of products to review for you lovely lot all of which are a mix of lip products.

Glam Berry Lipstick
I am a complete and utter lipstick junkie, I have many lipsticks from many different brands so I was very excited to see how this lipstick compared to other brands that I use the most. The packaging is a simple black case with pink detailing which is nothing to really get too excited about but I really liked the little W7 logo stamped into the actual lipstick as I love little touches like that. It is a gorgeous deep purple berry shade that gave a nice glossy finish. This lipstick is just as good as more of the higher end brands and it's great quality and very pigmented. 

Tinted Kiss Nourishing Lip Oil
At first I thought this was a lip gloss until I  read the packaging properly. I have never used a lip oil before and only ever use lip balms so using this was completely new to me. It has a tear shaped wand for easy application and has coral shade that looks asif it is going to be sticky like a lip gloss which for me is a big no go but it actually has a lovely consistency, it feels like a balm that gave my lips a subtle sheen and not in the slightest bit sticky and it has a mouthwatering watermelon scent. 

Hint Of Rio Lip And Cheek Tint.
I was beyond excited when I received this as it is something I have been dying to try for a while but have ever actually gotten round to purchasing. I am in love with the packaging it's a really beautiful metallic rose bottle with a screw top lip and a brush that looks a little like a nail polish. The liquid product is a barbie pink colour that blends into the skin really well leaving a lovely pink tint on the skin. 

Kiss Me Plumping Gloss
I'm not one for lip glosses so I wasn't overly excited about this product but I really loved the hot pink metallic packaging, it has a screw off lid with a tear shaped wand for easy application and it smells minty which was different as a lot of lip glosses have a very sweet vanilla scent. Now I was actually surprised that this lip gloss wasn't overly sticky as most other lip glosses are, it felt light and my lips felt super soft whilst wearing it. It gave a little tingling sensation as a lot of lip plumping products do, but it wasn't irritating as I have found with previous lip plumping products. It gave a lovely glossy shine and made my lips look a little fuller so overall I'm really impressed and for someone that isn't a fan of glosses, this is something I would wear often. 

You can purchase these products along with the rest of the W7 collection over on http://www.w7cosmetics.co.uk/ or from a range of stores including Asda, Fragrance Direct, TK Maxx and Peacocks. 

**PR SAMPLES**
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig