Wednesday, 22 June 2016

Vita Coco Coconut Oil Review




Coconut oil is all the rage at the moment, every body is talking about it and everybody is using it, Its pretty much been named a holy grail product because of increased benefits, It has endless uses from a moisturiser to a healthy alternative to other oils in cooking. Here are just some of the many uses below:
  • Helps burn fat aiding in weight loss
  • Teeth whitener
  • Moisturizer
  • A makeup remover
  • Used as a tanning oil
  • Used in cooking giving a sweet and nutty flavour to food
  • Can be rubbed on the scalp to stimulate hair growth
The uses for Coconut oil are pretty much endless and I was super excited when I was sent a big jar from Vita Coco along with some of their Coconut water (which is delicious by the way!) This is organic extra virgin coconut oil, It's gluten free, vegan and it is 100% raw. As soon as you take the lid off the smell of coconut instantly hits you which seriously made my mouth water and reminded me of a sunny white sandy beach on a tropical island. When purchasing a coconut oil you need to look for "Virgin, Cold Pressed or Raw" because any coconut oil that isn't 100% natural will not work as well.

I have been using this as a moisturiser and hair product for the past month now and I can honestly say that this is the best stuff ever, it's transformed the straw like bleached ends of my hair to silky smooth and shiny locks and has made my skin super soft and baby like. It's a solid product that melts when in contact with the skin that sinks into the skin well without leaving you feeling super greasy. I have also been using this on my lips which has taken over from my trusty Carmex, It makes my lips so soft and chap free. It really is a fabulous product, say goodbye to bottles of moisturiser, hair masks and makeup remover because this really is the only product you need! 

Vita Coco Coconut Oil can be purchased online for £7.48.

**PR SAMPLE**
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I use this for my hair and skin, sometimes my eyelashes! :) Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing! I'd like to try! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig