Monday, 14 March 2016

Seventeen Long Lash Mascara Review


As most of you know I am always on the lookout for a good mascara because my eyelashes are the worst eyelashes ever and I have tried more mascaras than I can count and only one or two have actually done as they promised. But I was sent some items courtesy of Seventeen and inside was the Long Lash Mascara that is new in stores, It comes in one standard black colour and promises to coat even the tiniest of lashes.

Heres what the Boots website states:

When put to the test*:
- Lashes look longer- Gives definition to lashes - Gives intense bold lashes- Lashes look more noticeable- Lasts all day without the need to reapply
- Easy to remove
Try it - You won't believe your eyes!
*results observed in a consumer panel survey using 2 coats.

Now I am one of those packaging junkies that finds it so hard to throw away pretty boxes and whilst the packaging of this mascara isn't as beautiful as brands such as Too Faced, I do think it looks super cute and unique with its black holographic box. It costs just £5.99 which I think is a really great price and it won't break the bank if your on a budget.
The brush is a specially designed mini brush that I only had high hopes for and to my relief it wasn't a plastic brush as I hate those with a passion. I found it really easy to apply and felt like I had real control of the brush, it picked up every little lash and allowed me to get right into the corners of my eyes unlike some of the more bulkier wands. After two coats the difference amazed me and I was so happy with the result, My lashes looked so much longer, thicker and had volume.

You can buy the Long Lash Mascara from any Boots store. 

**PR SAMPLE**
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig