Sunday, 27 March 2016

Seventeen Easy On The Eye Palette Review and Swatches

**PR SAMPLE**

So I was sent the Easy On The Eyes palette in 'Birthday Suit' from Seventeen which I was really excited about as I absolutely love eye palettes and I have been dying to try this palette since it hit the shelves. I am a complete and utter sucker for natural earthy tones and this palette does not disappoint, It consist of eight Matte, Shimmer and Pearl tones with three metallic creams and an eye primer which I thought was brilliant as most other palettes dont come with a primer. It also comes with a dual ended brush, a little leaflet with instructions on how to achieve that perfect smokey eye and a handy mirror which is a fairly decent size and fab to keep in your handbag for touch ups.

I'm really impressed with the packaging, This sleek black palette comes inside a gorgeous printed box and would be perfect for packaging junkies. The eye shadows are really pigmented and are really good quality. The metallic shades are creamy and glide on the skin super easy offering a good pop of colour and the brush is super fluffy and soft that feels comfortable during application.

This costs just £7.99 from your local Boots store or online here: http://www.boots.com/en/SEVENTEEN-Easy-on-the-Eye-Eye-Palette-Birthday-Suit_1697409/ where they are offering 'Buy 1 get one half price' on selected Seventeen products.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the shimmer shades they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like they are going down the NARS route packaging wise which I really like as it is nice and sleek and simple. I personally probably wouldn't go for this palette as the shades look very similar to ones I already own. Thank you for sharing.

    Kirsty x
    http://cosmeticsbeautyrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig