Saturday, 19 March 2016

Eylure Haul Review & Swatches

                            

I recently had a selection of eyelashes and beauty products sent to me from one of my favourite lash brands Eylure to try out and review for you guys. I love wearing fake eyelashes and I love Eylure as a brand in general, they have such a wide range of different lashes from natural to dramatic to individuals. I love wearing the more natural looking lashes but if I'm feeling a bit daring or I'm going out on the town I'll opt for a more dramatic lash. They are all boxed in beautiful packaging that has a real vintage feel and they all come with a little tube of glue and instructions printed on the back of the box. They are really easy to apply and really bring together the whole look and instantly makes eye make up look tons better.


I love trying different brow products but have never tried any from Eylure so I couldn't wait to try the products that were sent to me. Having good brows is very important to me, they frame the face and have the power of changing your overall appearance and doing my eyebrows has become vital in my makeup routine. The first product I tried was the clear brow mascara which I used after using a pencil but it can also be used before. it made my brows look tame and well groomed and so much better than usual. Next I tried the double ended highlighter pencil which is to be used on the brow bone to give the appearance of a higher arch. It is Matt on one end and a shimmer on the other which is really creamy and glides on the skin beautifully giving a gorgeous glow. 

You can purchase Eylure products from Eylure.com or from a wide range of stores including Boots, Superdrug and Feel Unique.

**PR SAMPLES**
SHARE:

2 comments

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig