Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Elegant Touch Nails Review


**PR SAMPLE**

I've never been one for taking monthly trips to the Nail salon simply because I don't like to and dont entirely feel comfortable with it. I prefer doing my nails myself so when Elegant Touch sent me a little package with a selection of their nails inside I was very excited to try them out.

The set i decided to try on and review for you is the Power Trip set which is a really gorgeous Dusky Rose shade with a gold shimmer and polished finish. The set includes 24 nails in 10 sizes with glue, A nail file and an instruction leaflet. I found these super easy to apply and the glue didn't take long at all to dry which is a massive bonus if your in a rush. One of my favourite things about these nails is that they are the perfect length for me, I hate really long nails as I can't do anything with them and I end up being restricted at doing every day tasks but these are the perfect length and have a rounded shape that look so natural and beautiful. They also fit my nails really well too, I tend to find a lot of other brands are far too wide for my nails even at the smallest size but these fit great and I love the finished look.

The set costs just £6.59 which can be bought on http://www.eleganttouch.com/power-trip.html. The site has a wide selection of nails and acessories including a cute Easter range.

Have you tried any of the Elegant Touch nails?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Me too, it's one of my favourite colours!

      Delete
  2. These nails are so pretty! Perfect colour for spring too. I have the same problem with false nails, they're always too big so I'll definitely give these a try. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Deffo need to try them I love them :)

      Delete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig