Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Ysl Black Opium Perfume Review


I have never tried any YSL fragrances before but as soon as I saw this fragrance I knew I needed to get it before I had even smelt it, you can't deny that the bottle isn't visually stunning and I completely love it, It is covered in black glitter that has a rock chick grungy vibe with pink detailing for a girly touch that looks as if it should be sitting on Kate Moss' dressing table.

I recieved this 50ml bottle for Christmas in a gorgeous black glittery gift box alongside a glittery black nail polish which I got super excited about as it was nice receiving something different as opposed to the usual body lotions you get in gift sets that you never end up using. As for the scent it smells absolutely incredible, it's a gorgeous sweet floral smell that has notes of black coffee, white florals and vanilla. One or two spritz literally leaves you smelling amazing and I could smell it wafting even after a few hours. This can be purchased from the YSL website in three different sizes: 30ml, 50ml and 90ml and ranges from £47.00-£87.00 and you also get two complimentary samples with your order which is an added bonus because who doesn't love a freebie?! 

If your into sweet floral perfumes then this would be ideal for you, it smells gorgeous and is perfect to wear day or night. YSL Black Opium Eau D Parfum can be bought from the link below.

http://www.yslbeauty.co.uk/fragrance/for-her/opium/black-opium-eau-de-parfum/3365440787858.html 

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. My mom loves this perfume and it actually smells amazing.

    Nashia | MakeupandBeautyMayhem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't doesn't it I absolutely love it!!

      Delete
  2. Great review I'd love to give it a whiff! The bottle looks so pretty.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bottle is indeed stunning! Plus, i can't help to love a good perfume with a touch of rock AND sperkles at the same time: the perfect balance between badass and cute, I'd say ;)
    I'd love to give this YSL perfume a try, it's definitely on my alley. Thanks for sharing!
    xx

    www.stylebydeb.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work..
    This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with your job!..

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig