Thursday, 18 February 2016

Urban Decay X Gwen Lipsticks and Swatches




"Wonderland"

"Rock Steady"

After being incredibly pleased with the eyeshadow palette and me being a huge fan of Urban Decay and Gwen Stefani, I couldn't not buy anything else from the collection. After being spoilt for choice and being a little obsessed with Lipstick, I went for two lipsticks although it was really hard to not buy the entire collection. As I said in my previous review of the Eyeshadow palette (HERE), Gwen helped hand pick all of the shades in the collection and helped design the products, all being named after her  music. 

The two shades that I have are 'Wonderland' which is a really pretty pink shade and 'Rock Steady' which is a lovely deep red shade. They come in black casing with gold graphic print which is typical Gwen and they look fabulous in my lipstick holder. The texture of them is really creamy and they glide on the lips really easily offering a super pigmented, glossy finish. The staying powder of these little beauties is brilliant which surprised me as glossy lipsticks don't normally last as long as matte lipsticks. 

I have to say I love everything about these lipsticks, They are excellent quality, reasonably priced and look amazing, what more does a beauty addict want? These lipsticks can be bought for £16.00 each with the rest of the collection from http://www.urbandecay.co.uk/collections/gwen-stefani-collection-2016


SHARE:

7 comments

  1. These lipsticks are dreamy! Gorgeous shades and the packaging is just...

    Alice x
    www.girlabroadblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I am completely in love with the packaging! They give such a lovely glossy finish too x

      Delete
  2. These look like gorgeous shades! I was tempted by Ex-Girlfriend but it was sold out xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such stunning shades! I never seem to suit red lips :( these look gorgeous on you.
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely i love these lipsticks

      Delete
  4. I've heard so many people rave about the palette that I wasn't even aware she had lipsticks! That packaging is delicious; black and gold is pure heaven to me! Lovely lipstick shades too :)

    Kayleigh x
    www.scampinchips.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig