Tuesday, 23 February 2016

OGX Moisture & Vitamin B5 Trio


So I won these goodies in a competition on Facebook two weeks ago which I was completely ecstatic about because I never win anything and I have been wanting to try the OGX range for quite some time now. I have never tried anything from OGX before but have heard of the brand for a while as they are one of Zoellas most used haircare brands. The three products that I have are the Shampoo, Conditioner and the Weightless Oil mist, I have never tried an oil mist before so using it was new to me.

They all have the same fragrance which is very fruity with a hint of vanilla, It reminded me of sweet cherry which smelt divine and lingered on my hair all day. Now i do have to say when I used the shampoo it made my hair feel a little rough in texture however it made my head feel clean and once i slathered a good amount of conditioner on it balanced it out and made my hair incredibly silky smooth, soft and knot free so if you normally use shampoo on its own then I would probably go with a different shampoo from the range such as the Coconut Milk shampoo which is a range which I would love to try next. The oil mist was absolutely fabulous, I used it on damp hair before I styled it but it can also be used on dry hair to tame flyaways. It made my hair look really glossy, tame and left my hair smelling gorgeous all day. I didn't really know what to expect from using an oil mist because I thought it would make my hair look and feel greasy but I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't and its something I would definitley purchase in the future.

Overall, I liked these products and would love to try some more from the range. They can all be bought individually from Boots, Asda, Waitrose, Superdrug or Tesco. 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I haven't tried this brand before, i am always on the hunt for a good conditioner so i might try this one.
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really impressed with both the conditioner and the oil mist, it's honestly made the bleached ends of my hair so soft and healthy looking, deffo worth trying!

      Delete
  2. Never used it! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig