Saturday, 20 February 2016

Lush The Comforter Shower Cream


It's no secret that I am a huge fan of Lush and my most favourite shower gel from their collection is Snow Fairy but I recently bought The Comforter Shower Cream to try something different. The first thing that caught my attention was the bright pink colour with the iridescent shimmer running through it which I thought looked really pretty. Lush not only make all of their products look beautiful but they are also a Cruelty free, Vegan brand which is one of the best things about the company.

The Comforter comes in a squeeze bottle and comes in four different sizes: 100g, 250g, 500g and 1kg and ranges from £4.95 to £27.95. I bought the 100g for £4.95 as I think the smaller bottles are better to buy if you haven't used the product before and can decide if you like it enough to buy the bigger bottles. When I first opened the lid and squeezed the product out the smell of zingy berries and blackcurrant instantly hit me, It smelt really fresh and vibrant and was an instant wake up. The texture is nice and creamy that foamed up well and distributed on the skin really easily which left me feeling super clean with a scent that lingered on my skin all day, it also made my skin feel quite soft. If you love really fruity smells or you are in need of a pick me up in the mornings then this shower gel would be perfect for you.

You can buy The Comforter Shower Gel from your local Lush shop or online at https://uk.lush.com/products/shower-gels-jellies/comforter
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I absolutely love the bubble bar, its my all time fav Lush product, but I can't stand the shower gel! Found it waaaaay too sweet which is super annoying :(

    hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is annoying! But it's definitely an acquired smell, I haven't used the bubble bar so couldn't really compare them I'll definitely have to try it when I next pop in.

      Delete
  2. Oh I haven't tried this shower gel scent yet, the next time I'm near a Lush store I'll have to pick up one of the smaller bottles to try. My all time favourite of theirs is Happy Hippy. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig