Thursday, 4 February 2016

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Review.


I have been after a good skincare brand for my skincare routine for ages now and after hearing lots of people rave on about Liz Earle products I decided to give it a go. I brought the skincare essentials set from Boots and wanted to share with you my thoughts on the Cleanse & Polish.

Honestly, I never used to use any type of cleanser on my skin except for Soap & Glory from time to time because I felt like the more products I used on my skin the more it made me break out and made my skin more dryer and sensitive. Now whether it were the products I was using at the time that just didn't suit my skin I don't know but I only had high hopes for Liz Earle as her products are completely natural and has a a range to suit everybody's skin type. My skin is Normal/Combination but from time to time gets quite dry and a little sensitive.. Nevertheless I just went with the Normal/Combination Range. I have never in my life used a muslin cloth with a cleanser before so this was all quite new to me.

The bottle is a lovely pale blue colour that looks like it should belong in a luxury spa. It includes a pump which is genius and means you can get full use of the product without any of it going to waste like it does in a squeeze bottle. It doesn't really have a fragrance, it's very subtle and clean smelling which is great for more sensitive skin as some perfumed products can irritate skin. It can be applied over makeup to remove it or just on bare skin. I applied it to my makeup free face and rubbed in circular motions starting from the inside of the face outwards focusing a little more on my T-zone. Whilst I was massaging it into my skin It felt like my skin was getting hotter and like it was really sinking into my pores and giving them a good cleanse, I washed it off with warm water using the muslin cloth and instantly saw a difference in my skin, it looked so much brighter and felt so smooth. It literally felt like I had a new layer or fresh looking, vibrant skin and I was surprised at how much I could see and feel a difference just from that one use, I thought it would take me a while to start seeing a difference but i've been using it everyday and night for the past three weeks and my skin has never been better. I use it along side the toner and moisturiser and exfoliate about two times a week and my skin is a whole lot softer and vibrant and I haven't broken out in any spots whilst using it. I'ts easily become my new holy grail product.

It costs just £15.50 for 100ml which is pretty reasonable for a cleanser that has won 120 awards, it really is a brilliant product and If you want to buy it for yourself you can buy it from the Liz Earle website or any Liz Earle counter in most department stores.

http://uk.lizearle.com/cleanse-tone-moisturise/cleanse-and-polish-hot-cloth-cleanser.html 



SHARE:

11 comments

  1. This sounds amazing. I've been contemplating trying something like this for ages cause my skin needs some tlc might have to give this one a go! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You deffo should! They have offers on the website too and you can get free gifts and samples with your order, the moisturiser is good too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might have to look in to it at the end of the month when the bills have been paid haha :) xx

      Delete
  3. I really need to try this - like you I have been reading rave reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good stuff, definitely try it when you can! :)

      Delete
  4. Oh my god it has won 120 awards!? That's crazy I'd love to try it out for myself!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! It's seriously good stuff and worth buying!

      Delete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig