Thursday, 4 February 2016

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation


I have tried my fair share of foundation since I was old enough to start wearing it and have had the experience of using really bad foundations and using good foundations (although there have been more bad than good). I always felt like I needed a foundation with good coverage because I have redness, blemishes and dark circles which has only gotten worse as I've gotten older. When Charlotte announced this foundation I had high hopes from it after watching the demo on the website, I recieved a sample before it came out and after trying it I knew I had to purchase it when it hit the shelves.

First of all I want to start by saying I completely love the way all the Charlotte Tilbury products look, they look super glamorous and dressing table worthy and the look of this foundation doesn't disappoint. Not only is the shape of the bottle super cool but it also has copper detailing and I am a complete and utter sucker for anything Copper coloured. Another added bonus is the fact that it has a pump! Foundations without a pump is the bane of everyone's life and I can't stress enough on how much it annoys me, It not only wastes loads of product that you can't get to at the bottom but it's also hard to have control of so I was extremely happy that it had a pump. It has a good range of shades to suit every skin tone and I went with Shade 2 as it is the shade that I recieved in the sample that matched my skin perfectly.

When applying the product it distributes on the skin really well giving enough time to buff the product onto the skin without it drying to quickly. It says on the box that it is a full coverage but I would say this foundation is more Medium coverage but easily buildable for full coverage, I would say 2 coats to have a good cover and for those who want more of a light coverage you could easily mix it up with a little moisturiser. Also the great thing about this foundation is it doesn't look cakey and gives quite a bright and smooth flawless base which looks even better when used with Charlottes Wonderglow primer and it lasted for ages without me needing to touch it up. It can be bought from the Charlotte Tilbury website or any Charlotte Tilbury counters in selected department stores and costs £29.50 which is roughly around the same price as most designer foundations on the market.

Overall, it's a great foundation and one of my most used at the moment so if you want a foundation that gives good coverage and a youthful, flawless appearance then this is the foundation for you.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I've been wanting to try this on but haven't got a chance and we have the same type of skin mine is ultra sensitive too. After reading this I would definitely will get one for me. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Instagram please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try this on but haven't got a chance and we have the same type of skin mine is ultra sensitive too. After reading this I would definitely will get one for me. Would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN and Instagram please let me know so I can follow you back. Thank you.

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me you will love it!! And I have just followed you on Bloglovin and Google+ :)

      Delete
  3. I love this foundation! I agree that it's definitely medium but buildable rather than full coverage xo
    student-stylexo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely medium coverage, such great quality foundation though I love it :) X

      Delete
  4. I really like this foundation too, it feels so light and airy on my skin!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesn't it, it's not a heavy, cakey foundation it just gives a lovely flawless finish

      Delete
  5. The packaging is just gorgeous and I am glad the product itself is also good, I've never actually tried and Charlotte Tilbury products, I think this will be on my next wishlist though

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love the packaging of all the Charlotte Tilbury products, I hope you like it it's easily my favourite foundation!

      Delete
  6. I wonder how this would serve on combination skin with scars?

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig