Tuesday, 16 February 2016

Avon Homewear Haul

When glancing through the recent Avon brochure that I had popped through my letterbox, I came across the Home section and instantly fell in love with most of the stuff on the page so much so that I pretty much ordered all of it. Personally I think Avon are a pretty underrated company, they work hard to ensure all of their products are bang on trend, good priced and I think their pieces are also a little unique too. After eagerly waiting they finally arrived at my doorstep today and I just had to show you everything that I got.


The first items I have are these pair of cushions which have 'Love' embroidered in gold on one cushion and 'You' on the other, They are beige in colour and perfect for any room that would suit all colour schemes because of the neutral colours. I think these will look super comfy and cosy on my bed. They cost just £12.00 which is a great price considering you get the two together. 


Secondly I have this really adorable 12x14cm white ceramic Double Heart photo frame with two little copper hearts in the middle which I think is a really nice touch, It's neutral colours would also look perfect in any room. It costs just £6.00 and I cannot wait to pop in some photos of Lexi. 


Last but not least, I got this oversized mug which is cream with Copper detailing of 'Hello Gorgeous' and little dots dotted around it. I have to say I'm quite shocked at how big it is, It is huge! If you love over sized mugs of Tea or Coffee then this is great but I probably wouldn't use it for anything else other than soup because there is no way I would be able to drink the entire contents of this mug (although I probably wouldn't say no to a Hot Chocolate served in it!) It costs £8.00 which I think is a really good price for the size of it.

I am really pleased with all of my purchases and have seen more items in the new brochure that I will definitely be ordering. All of these items can be purchased from your Independant Avon Representitive or from https://www.avon.uk.com/

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I did not know Avon did homewear?! The pieces you picked up are sooo nice, I need to look into this asap.
    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do and they have lots more in the current brochure and online, I love it all!

      Delete
  2. I think I'm in love with these!!! sooooo pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they, I think the photo frame is my favourite out of the three xxx

      Delete
    2. Indeed. Love the little detailing. XXX

      Delete
  3. Great posts, you got some really cute items! I love the pillows X


    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!.
    Titanium Pendants UK

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig