Friday, 4 December 2015

What inspires me about blogging.

To be quite honest with you I don't really know how to answer this question and while reading my good friend Sammys blog this morning I'm going to have to agree with her that other bloggers inspire me to blog.

When I started my blog last Feburary it was something I had wanted to do for a long time because I was always reading beauty blogs and watching youtubers such as Zoella, Which Beauty Box and Pixiwoo and those were the people that inspired me to start blogging.

Also the friends that I have met in the blogging community inspire me everyday and seeing the time and pure effort that they put into their blogs and knowing that it is something they enjoy doing is really inspiring.



SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Yay! Thanks for linking my blog :) Once again great minds think alike hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw it's okay thanks for linking mine! And indeed think we must have been twins in a previous life!! Xxx

      Delete
  2. It is sometimes hard to identify what is inspiring us, but as long as we are inspired, that is what counts.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig