Thursday, 31 December 2015

Product of the year


It's quite hard for me to pick one product that I use the most because I use lots of different products on a daily bases but after a long hard think, I went with the moisturiser I use everyday which is Soap & Glorys Sugar Crush Body Buttercream. I don't use a facial moisturiser on its own so I use this as both a face and body moisturiser and it does the job it's supposed to do. It comes In a pink tub with the signature Soap & Glory packaging and smells absolutely amazing. As soon as you take the lid off the smell of zingy limes and sweet almonds hit you. It contains Shea and cocoa butter to keep the skin soft and silky and the smell literally lasts all day and is so refreshing.

It can be brought from Boots for £10.00 which for some people might sounds like a lot for a Body Butter but this has literally lasted me since last Christmas, it's thick and creamy in consistency and you only really need a little of the product because it distributes on the skin really evenly which is surprising as it is thick product. It's now my favourite body butter so I had to choose it as my product of the year. I've got a more detailed review which can be read of the product here


SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I really want to try Soap & Glory's scrubs and Body moisturisers, but I can only buy them online and I would like to smell them first. I've got one of their sprays or mists from my sister and love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly everything smells amazing from their range, They are easily one of my favourite brands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favourite scent from Soap & Glory! It just makes me think of Key Lime Pie, sooo tasty. x

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty. Might have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks nice :)
    BLOG M&MFASHIONBITES : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig