Tuesday, 1 December 2015

Five things about myself (December 1st)

Hello lovelies, I am doing a challenge where I have to blog everyday throughout this month and today I will be telling you Five things about myself which I will try and make as interesting as possible. Ive really been slacking on my blogging lately purley because being a mum is bloody hard work and i rarely find time for myself let alone time to blog but as blogging is a passion of mine and something I love doing I am determined to do it and think this challenge will help a great deal to do so.

So hear are my five facts!

1. I have a habit of sucking my thumb, I have done it ever since I can remember and have never been able to wean myself off it, I dont do it as much as I did when I was younger and I only really do it when im very tired or cosy in bed. (Embarrassing I know!)

2. My name is pronounced wrong all the time and I cant stress enough of how much it annoys me, people often mistake my name for being pronounced as Sherry.. as in the deep red alcoholic beverage but it is infact pronounced like Shh-uu-rr-ee so to make things easier I tell people to just call me 'Shez' because they still end up bloody saying it wrong even after i tell them the right pronounciation.

3. I am an avid gamer and could probably spend all my time gaming if I had the time to do so, I love playing on Xbox or World Of Warcraft if I ever have free time and am a bit of a geek when it comes to Halo.

4. My favourite food is definitley Italian food, I could eat pasta all day everyday.

5. I'm 5'2 and the smallest in my family and friends.. everyone else feel like giants to me.

Hope you enjoyed reading, If you are interested in doing the 'Blogmas' Challenge drop a comment below :)
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I spent ages trying to sound that out then 😂 Will have to practice next time I see you :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you're just doing blogging every day instead off 'blogmas' , so refreshing! I'm a geek with gaming too, Runescape is my gaming haunt but I try to keep it under wraps! haha

    Chloe x | Snug Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little facts about you! I had no idea how big of a gamer you were, I can also imagine its annoying to have your name mispronounced all the time <3

    Check out my Sephora giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig