Monday, 7 December 2015

Favourite things to do at Christmas.

Christmas is my favourite time of the year and this year is extra special because it is Lexis first Christmas so I am more excited than usual and I can't wait to see her (try to) open her presents even though she will probably prefer scrunching and attempting to eat the wrapping paper instead! Theres literally tons of things that I enjoy doing during the festive season that I would like to share with you.

First of all I I love putting up Christmas decorations and dressing the tree as it is obviously the main part of celebrating the big day. It really gets me feeling festive and I love playing Christmassey songs when doing so. I love all the colours and warmth that Christmas brings, everything always looks and feels better at Christmas. I also love wrapping presents, other people hate it but I love it. I find it sort of therapeutic and I get excited Imagining people's faces when they unwrap the gifts I have brought them because not to be big headed but I give pretty good presents.

Another one of my favourite things to do around the festive season is baking. I love making the yearly traditional Christmas cake and baking homemade mince pies and Gingerbead. The smell of baking and spices is literally what Christmas would smell like if Christmas had a smell..

Theres tones of things I love doing at Christmas and I'm only really naming a few but one of my most favourite things to do is to watch Christmas films with a hot chocolate snuggled in bed with the Christmas tree lit and lots of Christmas smelling candles burning, it's super cosy and the best feeling ever.

And last but not least obviously the main thing I love doing at Christmas is spending time with my family and friends. It's the season that  brings everyone together and sometimes is the only time you get chance to see some of them, it's always nice to catch up with people you haven seen for a long time.



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ahhh I love Christmas hehe I can't wait to see pictures of Lexi's first Christmas!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wreath! Putting up decorations is one of my favourite things to do and spending time with my family is No.1!

    Check out my Sephora giveaway!
    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig