Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Favourite Christmas Movies.

It's the most wonderful time of the year..
I love love love Christmas and not just for the obvious reason but I just think everything looks and feels so much better at Christmas. I love the cosy nights by the fire with hot chocolates, decorating the tree, and annual trips to Christmas markets. Every year I'm like a big kid listening to Christmas songs and getting super excited, and as I said in a previous post it is Lexis first and I can't wait for her to experience the magic of Christmas like we all did as children.

One of my most favourite things to do around the festive period is to watch Christmas movies, they get me really excited and it is something that I have done every year since I was little nipper on the run up to Christmas and is something I've done every Christmas Eve so I came up with this post idea of sharing my favourite Movies to watch around this season.

1. Muppet Christmas Carol 
The classic Charles Dickins tale perfectly performed by the Muppets and Michael Caine.

2. The Polar Express
About a non believing boy who rides on a magic train to the North Pole, with Tom Hanks playing the train conductor, Santa Clause, Hobo, and Father. 

3. Jingle All the way
High powered businessman Howard Langston (Arnold Schwartzenegger) goes on a mission to get his son the hottest selling action figure "Turbo Man"

4. The Santa Clause 
Business man Scott Calvin (Tim Allen) accidentally causes Santa to fall of his roof and finds him and his son Charlie (Eric Lloyd) finishing St Nicks deliveries. 

5. Trapped In Paradise 
Two thieves and their brother (Nicholas Cage) find themselves on the run from the police and enter a small town called Paradise 

6. The Grinch
The classic Dr Zeuss tale of The Grinch Who Stolen Christmas (Jim Carrey) 

7. Christmas with the Kranks 
Luther (Tim Allen) and Nora Krank (Jamie Lee Curtis) decide to skip Christmas, save their money and go on a cruise 

8. Home Alone 1&2 
When Kevin McAllister's (Macaulay Kulkin) family forget to take him on holiday he finds himself Home Alone and having to protect his house from being burgled in the second film he finds himself in New York on the run from them. 

9. Fred Claus 
A tale about Santa Claus' big brother Fred who hates Christmas (Vince Vaughn) 

10. The Nightmare Before Christmas 
Jack Skellington of Halloween Town wants to take on the role of Santa Claus 

11. Elf
Buddy the Elf who was adopted by one of Santas elves goes on a mission to New York to find his real father 

12. Miracle On 34th Street
Kris Kringle (Richard Attenbrough) attempts to make a believer of Susan (Mara Wilson) and her mother (Elizabeth Perkins) 

So there you have it, those are my most watched movies around Christmas! What are your favourites to watch?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love nightmare brfore Christmas! The songs are so catchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to watch Muppet Christmas Carol! I also like Home Alone but can't stand the Grinch! :)

    Assia | www.assiashahin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nightmare Before Christmas and Elf, as well as Home Alone. They would have to be my Top 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love so many of these. But I love love love muppets Christmas Carol!! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig