Friday, 4 December 2015

Christmas Gifts for £50 and under

Christmas is fast approaching and with only 22 days until jolly old Saint Nick does his yearly visit you may be wondering what on earth to buy people especially if you aren't very organised and leave all your Christmas shopping until the last few days before Christmas Eve! (How you kinds of people do it I don't know, I'd be going out of my mind)

Shopping shouldn't be stressful and I know that it is easier said than done and I more than anyone know it is because I hate it, but to make your lives a little easier I have picked out a few items which are ideal for everyone from your mum to your brother.

Untitled #41


1. Philosophy bubble bath
£13 - beauty.com

11. Nails Inc nail polish
net-a-porter.com

6. Urban decay eyeshadow
£39 - sephora.com

10. Luxury Yuletide Gift Hamper
serendipityhomeinteriors.com

5. Christmas home decor
hotelchocolat.com

9. Christmas drinkware
johnlewis.com


So I hope this post has helped give you an idea of what to buy, it can be tricky when haven't a clue what to buy and especially hard if you don't know if the person you are buying for will even like the gift you give them but don't stress it is the thought that counts right? I hope you found this post somewhat helpful and hope you all have a lovely Christmas! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig