Wednesday, 25 November 2015

Joik Bath Truffles Review

   White chocolate bath truffles £11.90

So it's been a while since I posted as I have taken a couple of months off to spend some proper time with my family but now I'm back! 

I received a lovely little parcel a few weeks ago from Joik which is a new natural cosmetics brand from Estonia and as I am always excited to try out new brands I was really looking forward to trying my goodies from the company.

Firstly, I absolutely love bath bombs and bath melts so it was quite obvious these were going to be the first thing I would try. These bath truffles come in sleek black packaging which for me gave them a real elegant look. As soon as I opened the box the smell of white chocolate and florals instantly hit me which was absolutely divine. After i ran my bath I popped one in but I found they took a while to actually melt so it might be best to put them in whilst the water is still running. But when it eventually melted I had gorgeous little rose buds floating around me which gave my bath a really luxurious spa like feel and my skin felt silky smooth from the moisturising cocoa butter. One of the best things about this product is the fact that it is 100% natural so you only have the freshest of ingredients inside them. Overall, I enjoyed using this product, they made my skin feel velvety and smell gorgeous and gave my bath a really luxurious feel.

I have yet to try the sample sachets but I'll be sure to review those next for you guys and if you wish to buy the White Chocolate bath truffles or any other of the many Joik products you can do so here: https://www.lovelula.com/t/brands/joik



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig