Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Makeup Revolution Iconic 2 Palette Swatches and Review



This is my first Makeup Revolution purchase despite me wanting to try the brand for absolutely ages and for some reason it has only taken me until now to purchase an item from the brand. After me standing in Superdrug for around half an hour (I'm not joking, It was so hard to choose) trying to decide which palette I wanted first, I decided to go with the Iconic 2 which has been named the Urban Decay Naked 2 dupe.

Firstly, All of the Makeup Revolution products come encased in sleek black packaging with the gold Makeup Revolution logo and one of the best things about the brand is that all items are affordable and certainly wont break the bank.

The shades in this palette are a range of Pearl, Shimmer and Matte tones with a selection of Natural Browns, Blacks, Golds and Nudes which will suit every skin tone, The shades are super pigmented and glide effortlessly on the eyelids giving a real pop of colour without having to keep applying lots of layers to get the eyeshadow to stand out like various eyeshadows that i have used before. The quality of the product is phenomenal and made me feel like I was using a luxury item which is pretty impressive considering it only costs £4.00!!

The texture seems creamy when applying and at first i could of sworn that it was cream eyeshadow but it's not, it is powder and it was just the brilliant pigmentation and quality fooling me into thinking it was cream.

I never leave my makeup on all day because as soon as I get home I take it off to let my skin breathe but I wore this for a good several hours and the staying power was brilliant. It didn't budge and didn't sink into the creases of my eyes like various eyeshadows have done before. 

Overall, I cant tell you enough how good this product actually is, I was so shocked of the brilliant quality and pigmentation considering it only costs £4.00 and I think it is so much better than some of the higher priced eye palettes I have tried before. I will most definitely be buying lots more Makeup Revolution products and this is definitely my new favourite palette.








SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is such a beautiful palette it really reminds me of Urban Decay's new smokey eye one but better value for money!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is isn't it and Urban Decays Smokey Palette is next on my list, it looks so pretty!

      Delete
  2. This palette has such pretty shades! Definitely something you will get your money's worth out of!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed and it's so pigmented and such good quality for how cheap it is too! Xx

      Delete
  3. I've currently got an awesome W7 Naked Dupe but I am deffo getting one of these when it runs out xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Deffo should it's really good :) xx

      Delete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig