Sunday, 23 August 2015

Mac Velvet Teddy Review

       

Velvet Teddy is easily one of MACs most popular shades and can sell out very quickly and each time I have tried to purchase it, it has sold out. But while doing a spot of late night online shopping I came across it on Debenhams to find it was actually in stock and managed to order it which I was quite surprised at.

I have wanted to try this shade for a long time now and have heard such good things about it and not only do I love my nude lipsticks but I also love the brand so my hopes were certainly high for this product. 

First of all it costs £15.50 and comes in MACs signature packaging, A small black bullet shaped case with silver detailing which is one of my many favourite things about the brand. The packaging always looks and feels luxurious and just looks amazing on display in a cute lipstick holder. 

Velvet Teddy is the perfect nude, It is a gorgeous deep beige matte shade which is super pigmented and is amazing quality, You get what you pay for with this product and I think it is simply a good lipstick. It is creamy in texture and applies really easily and has a Lovely vanilla scent which is another thing that I love about Mac lipsticks.

Overall, I love it. Mac haven't let me down yet and each lipstick I have brought from them have always lived up to my expectations and Velvet Teddy wasn't any different, it is the perfect nude which can be worn day or night and will go with any look or style! 



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I'd never been bothered about this lipstick before but now I've seen your pictures I feel like I need it. That swatch is stunning <3
    Annie :) x

    Thesetatters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. veryyy pretty lipstick shade! ^_^ I'm sure this shade of nude looked very nice, very kylie jenner lippie too!

    Lauren xx | laurlauu . beauty . fashion . life . blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't buy into the hype of Velvet Teddy at first but now I own it, I wear it ALL the time, it's the perfect nude :)

    Just Little Things xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the shade! I've been looking for a nice, new nude lipstick and I've heard lots of good things about MAC too, and the swatches look great too! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig