Sunday, 30 August 2015

August Favourites

Can you believe it is almost September! That means the weather will be changing and it is almost Autumn/Fall. This is probably my favourite season because I'm not great with heat in England because our Summers are always so sticky and humid and I much prefer the heat and sunshine when I'm abroad so I love it when the weather gets chillier. I'm SO ready for Halloween, Pumpkins, Bonfires, Toffee Apples and Chunky knitwear that I can layer up.

Now as it is the end of the month the time has come to give you my favourite products that I have been using and loving mostly.


Tigi Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Shampoo 
I am completely in love with everything about this shampoo, The bottle looks amazing and is definitely something you would see in a top Salon. It has a pump which is super easy for applications so there's no fussing about with opening lids, Once you've opened it though you cannot close it again so just bare that in mind. The smell is literally one of the nicest things ever, It is sweet but not sickly and smells just like Honey and Oatmeal, I literally want to eat it. The texture is thick and creamy and a little goes a long way with this Shampoo. My hair and scalp feels super clean after each use and it leaves my hair feeling silky and soft and the smell lasts on my hair all day. I brought this back in May for an absolute bargain price of £10.00 from B&M and I still have tons left even though I wash my hair almost every day!

Tigi Catwalk Oatmeal and Honey Conditioner
So up until I bleached my hair I was using this conditioner along with the Shampoo and I still use it now and again to run through the ends of my hair for a little more moisture. Just like the Shampoo, It smells exactly like Honey and Oatmeal and is thick and creamy in consistency which feels really luxurious to use. I love this conditioner simply because up until I started using this one, all the other conditioners that I have used in the past didn't give me the results like this one does. It leaves my hair feeling really soft, sleek and tame and really quenches thirsty dry hair. I also brought this for £10.00 from B&M back in May and still have lots of it left, Its a brilliant worthy buy.

Aussie Reconstructor Conditioner 
I have only been using this the past three weeks as I had my hair bleached and this has literally been a lifesaver. I have wanted crazy coloured hair for years but have never plucked up the courage to bleach it as my hair has always been in such condition and I was petrified that it would frazzle my hair or cause it to break off, but I finally thought you know what I'm going to do it and I did and I love how it has turned out (Thanks to my super talented friend Sammy). As bleach is so harsh on the hair my friend suggested the Aussie Reconstructor conditioner and it is seriously THE best conditioner I have ever used. Each time I wash my hair I leave it on for three minutes and I add a little more once I've towel dried it. When my hair is dry my ends are frizz free, feel and look so soft and my hair just looks amazing. If you have bleached your hair, use this because it is seriously so so good.

Got 2 Be 10 in 1 Styling Treatment
I never used to use any form of heat defense product at all, In fact I never used any form of styling products on my hair but I have been using this tons this month because I didn't want any more damage to my hair after bleaching it, So I make sure every time I dry or straighten my hair I use this especially concentrating on my bleached sections. This is my favourite heat defense cream, It stops fly aways, smells amazing and keeps my hair well moisturized and protected from any form of heat. Along with using the Aussie conditioner this has really helped keep my hair in good condition and I think the two paired together are such a good combination for bleached hair.

Fitbit Flex
Totally not beauty or fashion related but I brought this at the end of July and have been using it every day and intend to keep using it for the foreseeable future. It tracks your steps and tells you how many calories you have burnt, how many minutes you have become active which you can track on the app and how many kilometes you have walked. I brought this for the main purpose of wanting to lose weight and keep fit. Through eating healthy and using this to motivate me to get up and move I have so far lost a stone. I have an idea of what weight I want to get to and this will really help me get there. The great thing about the Fitbit products is that you can challenge friends who have a Fitbit product or the app to different challenges and this is also one of the things that motivates me because a bit of healthy competition is just what I need. I brought this for £59 but you can also download the free app for the iPhone 5s and higher models. I was using the free app for a while before I brought the Flex but you have to carry your phone around with you absolutely everywhere to calculate your steps and I just thought it was much easier to buy the Flex which can be hooked onto your clothing. Fitbit have a wide range of products on their website which includes Wristbands and electronic scales so there is something for everyone.

Carmex Cherry 
This is one of my ultimate hand bag must haves, I literally have to take this with me everywhere I go so much so that think it is almost becoming an addiction. I love the smell of this stuff, It has what I can only describe as a cherry menthol scent and feels really fresh and zingy. Once applied it gives a tingling sensation which i love about it because it is almost like you can actually feel it working and moisturising and protecting the lips. I have been using this product for years now and hardly ever use any other lip balm. My lips are always well moisturised and I barely suffer with dry skin because I constantly have this applied, I love love love it.

What products have you been loving this month?

Sherrie Adele x






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love Aussie's products the miracle reconstructed is a lifesaver for my bleached hair.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually couldn't get over how good it was and how much healthier it made my hair look! X

      Delete
  2. I love my Fitbit too, it's crazy how motivated it makes me!

    xo, Liz

    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe love the cheeky little mention, love this post, think it's about time I took my own advice and got some Aussie again!! Xx

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig