Saturday, 18 July 2015

Vaseline Intensive Care Aloe Soothe Review



With Summer arriving and the lovely sunshine hitting the british shores over the past few weeks I thought it was time to change up my skincare routine and opt for a moisturiser rather than body butters. I tend to find moisturisers are better to use in the Summer because they are thinner in consistency and sink into the skin better than body butters. I think the thing with butters is I find they just don't work for me in warm weather, In winter however they are perfect. I just find myself feeling sticky and a bit slimy and generally dont feel clean when im wearing them in hot weather.

So whilst picking up some essentials in Superdrug I came across this product and wanted to give it a go because I've never used any of the Vaseline skincare range I have only ever used petroleum jelly for my lips, So I was interested to see the results of this moisturiser. It cost me £3.29 and I instantly became attracted to the Aloe Soothe as if I do happen to burn in the Sun which is sometimes inevitable if you happen to forget sun cream then Aloe is a great ingredient for cooling and calming the skin.

First of all, This smells AMAZING. It has a really Clean and Fresh fragrance which is a perfect fragrance for Summer as sickly sweet fragrances in heat is just a big no go for me. I actually happened to burn a little on shoulders last week whilst at Grants sisters school fete as I had forgot to put my sun lotion in my bag and obviously the stuff I already had on had sunk into my skin. I started peeling which lets face it, is never a great look. But this product soon got rid of the dry skin and made my arms look smooth and soft and left my whole body feeling silky.

The texture is really light and creamy and sinks into the skin really well. It doesn't leave a sticky feeling on the skin and dries in no time yet still leaves the skin feeling well moisturized and hydrated.

I will definitely be buying another one once I have used up all the one I have got and I cant wait to try other fragrances within the range.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig