Monday, 13 July 2015

The Versatile Blogger Award

 
Hello lovelies, I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by Saba who I would like to thank for nominating me!
 
The Rules: 
  • Thank the person who gave you this award. 
  • Include a link to their blog 
  • Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about you. 
  •  Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
 
7 facts: 
  1. I am a huge Disney fan so much so that I am obsessed with buying anything Disney related.
  2. I have a 3 month old daughter
  3. I'm a huge gamer.
  4. I'm 5'2 tall and the smallest person in my family
  5. I actually hate shopping, It stresses me out, I much prefer doing it all online.
  6. I hate crowds/busy shopping places.
  7. I love Winter, The idea of Christmas and wrapping up in lots of layers excites me!
I nominate: 

Law Of Inspiration
Style With Veni
Batty Blonde
Mellaah
All About Bertina
Lotte Beauty Box
Used Luck
Momentarily Dreaming
The Little Owl Blog
Jennifers Journal
Vintage Chic
Jessica Davis Makeup
GemStone
Love Leah 
Viva La Vida 
 
Sherrie Adele x

SHARE:

3 comments

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig