Tuesday, 28 July 2015

The Disney Tag

I'm a HUGE Disney fan and have been since I was a little girl, I loved dressing up as different princess' and always dreamed of being Cinderella with those gorgeous glass slippers and beautiful ball gown. While reading a few blogs the other night I came across AmandaSays post in which she nominated all her readers to do this tag so of course I was so excited and had to do it right away, I also love doing these kind of posts because they're such fun to do! 
Top three Disney movies?
  1. Toy Story
  2.  Beauty and the Beast
  3.  Monsters Inc 
Favourite Disney princess? 
Ariel!
Favourite Disney prince?
Aladdin
Favourite Disney sidekick?
Sebastian from the The Little Mermaid 
Favourite Disney villain?
Oohhh that's tough, probably Randall from Monsters Inc! 
Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth, or Chip?
Oohhh im torn! I'll have to go with Cogsworth, He's so funny and cute! 
Last Disney movie that you watched?
Brave
What’s the saddest moment for you in any Disney film?
When Mufasa dies, I'm a blubbering wreck every single time! 
Walt Disney World or Disneyland?
I haven’t been to either but I want to go to Disney World so bad. 
Your favourite Disney song?
Friend like me from Aladdin 
What’s your most treasured Disney item?
My gorgeous Ariel statue 
Most inspiring Disney quote?
“Always let your conscious be your guide"
Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle?
Sebastian! 
Which Disney movie do you turn to when you’re sad/upset?
Any of them, they all cheer me up.
Do you plan to have/have you had your honeymoon at a Disney park? 
No I don't really think I'd like to?
Favorite piece of Disney clothing to wear?
My Bambi jumper in the winter or one of my T-shirts
Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck? 
Mickey! Of course..
Which Disney movie, even if it’s not your favorite, will always have a special place in your heart and for what reason? 
I watched Mary Poppins probably like a million times when I was a kid so I'll go with that because it brings me so many childhood memories.
I also tag anyone who reads this and loves Disney! If you decide to do it, make sure you send me the link so that I can check out your answers!
Sherrie x

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This is such a cute tag! Monsters Inc is my fave Disney movie XX

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liked this post.
    I've just put mine live too.
    http://jaydedanielle.com/2015/07/31/the-disney-tag/
    :)
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tag.. So interesting seeing everyone's different answers :) xxx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig