Friday, 31 July 2015

Kiss Cosmetics Lip Vinyl Swatch and Review



Kiss cosmetics are a new and exciting brand in the world of cosmetics which as a company is only growing and getting better. At the moment Kiss Cosmetics are focused mainly on lip products (hence the name) but I can only see the brand expanding to other products too.

Today I am going to be reviewing a sample sized Lip Vinyl in the shade 'Lady In Red' which is a gorgeous deep hollywood glamour red liquid lipstick that has been carefully selected to suit every skin tone. It costs £7.00 for the full sized product and mini versions are also available for just £2.00 which are perfect travel sizes or handy to keep in your handbag for on the go touch ups.

Now first of all, I LOVE the colour because as most of you probably know by now I love a good red lippy. I just think you can wear the colour with almost anything and looks great in day or night time looks. The colour itself is a super pigmented deep classic Red which looks very classy and elegant which is perfect because I'm not really into the orange-y 'in your face' Reds.

The quality of this product is brilliant with a smooth and velvety texture that glides on the lips really easily. It also has a gorgeous vanilla fragrance which is an added bonus. One of the things I like about this product too is that it isn't really sticky like a lip gloss and leaves my lips feeling well moisturised. Now still, this is a wet lip product and I don't think I would wear this product on a windy day with my hair down, simply because I don't really want to be picking my hair off my lips all day, but i would definitely wear it with my hair up.

Overall, This product for me is a keeper and I will be purchasing the full sized product once my mini runs out. Lip Vinyls come in a selection of shades and can be brought from the website along with a range of other products here: https://kisscosmetics.co.uk/products

Sherrie Adele x 



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig