Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Karen Millen Watch



So my other half treated me to the most beautiful watch last week after me being after one for absolutely ages. I came across this Karen Millen watch and instantly fell in love with it. It has a really pretty pinky nude shimmery strap with a white face and rose gold detailing, I am an absolute sucker for anything rose gold so that instantly drew me in and I thought the strap was a real girly touch.

The dial is made with Swarovski elements which gives the watch a real elegant and classic feel and let's face it, every girl loves a bit of sparkle. I think the Swarovski dial really sets off the watch and makes it stand out from many others. Encased in a chic black box stamped with the Karen Millen logo I feel this watch is a beautiful statement piece to any kind of outfit. 

It costs £92 from a variety of online retailers which is cheap compared to your standard Michael Kors or various other designers, It has become my staple piece and I'm completely in love with it. 





SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous watch - the blush colour will go perfectly with any outfit! I adore Karen Millen clothing, I just can't get enough of their flattering dresses and camis! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig