Saturday, 6 June 2015

Disney Vans Collection

If there's one thing I love more than anything it is Disney and Vans, and no I don't mean the type you drive but more like the ones that go on your feet! So I'm ever so excited, actually make that completely ecstatic to find out that British retailer 'Schuh' has launched a collection of Vans Shoes all printed with different Disney characters which are available to buy online.

I am a complete sucker for anything Disney related so much so, that whenever I go into a shop and see something Disney related I instantly want it. I just cannot help myself or explain why I am so obsessed. Vans are also my most worn and favourite shoes ever and I have a little growing collection of them most of which are the same style in different colours.

Now onto the kicks..


Minnie Mouse Slip On Trainers £52.00

Authentic Disney Villian Trainers £52.00

Disney Princess Sk8 Hi Slim £60.00


Winnie The Pooh Trainers £52.00

Mickey Mouse Slip On Trainers £52.00

Mickey Era Trainers £52.00

Authentic Donald Duck Trainers £52.00

Mickey Sk8 Hi Trainers £60.00


For me this is a fantastic collaboration because tons and tons of people love Disney and wear Vans shoes so it only makes sense to launch a collection that everyone loves and will sell incredibly well. I can imagine these will sell out fast so be sure to buy yours quick.
 This Collection can be brought from SCHUH

**ALL IMAGES ARE FROM THE SCHUH WEBSITE**

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. These vans are so cute! Especially if you're a massive Disney fan like me :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen little mermaid ones, jasmine and Belle. Even I want a pair and I'm late to the Disney party haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen little mermaid ones, jasmine and Belle. Even I want a pair and I'm late to the Disney party haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Love the Minnie Mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.
    This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with your job!..

    ReplyDelete

© Sherrie Adele; Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig